Chances are, you’ll attend more parties, special events and get togethers of various kinds in December than any other time of year.
That also means you’ll have more opportunities to network like a ninja this month than you have since last Christmas. With that being the case, there’s never been a better time than now to arm yourself with conversation starters that are far more festive and memorable than the old standby, “what do you do?”
Here are 25 holiday networking conversation starters to get the ball, er, ornament, rolling:
- What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
- What’s on your wish list this year?
- What’s one of your business goals for 2021?
- Where do you celebrate the holidays?
- How’s your shopping going?
- Where is the best Candy Cane Lane around here?
- What’s the biggest lesson 2020 has taught you about running a business?
- Where did you get your fabulous dress?
>>> Keep the conversation going long after the party ends with our free automated networking follow up plan. Get it now! <<<
- What’s your favorite holiday memory?
- What’s the recipe for your favorite holiday dish?
- What’s the coolest toy you’ve heard about?
- How do you decorate your house for the holidays?
- Do you have any big trips planned in 2021?
- If you have to choose between apple cider, egg nog and hot chocolate, which would you pick and why?
- Does your company have a holiday party planned?
- Do you give your clients gifts at the holidays? If so, what kind?
- How do you recognize your employees and vendors this time of year?
- What is the best gift you’ve received from a vendor?
- What’s the best white elephant gift you’ve seen?
- How are you decorating your office?
- What are you doing with your time off over the holidays?
- What’s your favorite holiday song?
- What do you think about all of these holiday events? Do you like ’em or would rather stay home?
- What’s your New Year’s resolution?
- What’s one thing you’re really proud of accomplishing this past year?
Have you heard any other awesome holiday networking conversation starters? Share ’em with us in the comments!
>Don’t forget! The fortune is in the follow up! Download your complimentary networking follow up plan today! Consider it our holiday gift to you!<<<